19 días de edad

Director of Development, Sellinger School of Business and Management

Loyola University Maryland
Baltimore, MD 21210
Postularse ahora
Aplicar sobre el sitio de la empresa
  • código de trabajo
The Director of Development for Sellinger School of Business and Management is a senior member of the Advancement team and reports to the Vice President of Advancement. The Director is responsible for working closely with the Dean of Sellinger School of Business and Management, members of the University administration as well as faculty to identify, cultivate and secure outright, planned and annual gifts from individuals matching donor intent with University initiatives. It is expected that approximately 70% of work time will be devoted to fundraising activities with the remaining 30% devoted to administrative duties.

Identify and evaluate giving potential of major and principal gift prospects through personal visits and engagement in the philanthropic priorities that advance and serve the Sellinger School's mission.

Effectively plan and execute major and planned gift strategies to cultivate, solicit and steward individual major donors alumni, parents, friends, as appropriate.

Develop a comprehensive understanding of the programs and funding priorities of all aspects of the Sellinger School along with general knowledge about the University. Prepare and complete timely contact reports; ensure that all gifts are processed according to Loyola University Maryland policies and that donors are appropriately recognized and stewarded.

Attend and assist with Loyola University Maryland events, which often occur during evening hours and weekends. Attend Sellinger School of Business and Management Board of Sponsors meetings and other committee meetings as appropriate.

Ability to travel, at times extensively. Ability to work evenings and weekends, especially during the academic year.

Bachelor's Degree and at least five-eight years of progressively responsible experience in fundraising required, major gift experience preferred.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Knowledge of the development and solicitation process and of effective case development.
An interest and commitment to Loyola University Maryland and its Jesuit mission and a general interest in higher education and the value of a liberal arts and sciences degree.
Ability to constructively integrate as a member of the Loyola University Maryland advancement team.
Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to develop, lead and motivate subordinates.
Ability to support the University's goals for institutional diversity, as well as the goals and values of a Catholic, Jesuit education.
Masters degree preferred.



Posted: 2021-07-09 Expires: 2021-08-09

Bntes de que te vayas

Nuestras herramientas gratuitas de búsqueda de empleo incluyen alertas para nuevos trabajos, guardado de tus favoritos, trabajo optimizado y ¡mucho más! Simplemente ingrese su correo electrónico a continuación.

Share this job:

Director of Development, Sellinger School of Business and Management

Loyola University Maryland
Baltimore, MD 21210

Join us to start saving your Favorite Jobs!

Iniciar sesión Cree una cuenta
Powered ByCareerCast